05 August, 2010

Life

In my next post, I'll give some more details about what I've been up to for, oh, the last 12 months or so - since I fell off the face of blogger.... but today thought I'd post some pics of what life's looking like for Dan and I these days and write a little bit about that. Wow, so many changes have been happening! In some ways I've been coping well, in others, I've been a mess.... but we're surviving and life's been really good lately.

I'm back at the job I had last year, working with people with disabilities, and I love it! I really do love going to work and find that I'm feeling more confident all the time with my work. Also, I'm studying disability one day a week, and that's been really good so far! Working with these kinds of people makes me so happy, it's such a big part of who I am - it's great!

Dan's studying Mental Health and also planning on doing support work - he has been in the disability field as well, and is now looking for other avenues. It's been really cool, and a bit of a pleasant surprise, that we're both in the same field and can bounce ideas and experiences off of each other. He's great. :)

So.... here's what we've been up to, other than that....



Fixing up the house



New bed


Rock climbing for Dan's bday


Riding our tandem bike!



There's a better view of the bike - and Oma checking it out :)




So, that's the latest - life's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment